Droid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dreaded weapon......

2 posters

Go down

The dreaded weapon...... Empty The dreaded weapon......

Post by Oleka Aiykay Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:46 am

I decided to take this hockey sticks back to school this night for fear I might not come to school tomorrow....my class free day....
I decided to take a cab.....I waved at this cab man with my guys Tracy Blankson and John Etokhana Jnr .....and because we were wearing head wears and it was dark.....the cab man was sore afraid because he thought the hockey sticks we were holding was a gun......so he quickly zoomed past us.....
But on realising that it was just a mere stick...he stopped...and was now trying to cover up by saying he didn't hear....(I already told John Etokhana that this would happen)....
Okay....the cab man took me to where I want to read....and it dawned on me that these security men were ahead....so I quickly adjusted my headwear to look more scary and I bounced passed them....
STOP THERE!!"!
STOP THERE!!"!!!
that was the next thing I heard....and immediately I turned, I sighted one of them already running inside their building....
I quickly shouted a greeting...walked towards them and showed them the dreaded weapon..... The hockey sticks.....
And they burst into laughter.....making jest of the "runaway"
I was then thinking to myself.....
What man/student will wield a gun and be walking past a security post without caution.....????
It was a risky prank......but I enjoyed myself

Oleka Aiykay

https://droid.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

The dreaded weapon...... Empty Re: The dreaded weapon......

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm

hmmm...nice 1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://droid.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum